Ben Green CV
ADAC GT Masters / Nurburgring 24 Hour
• Finished 3rd in Pro/Am in the Nurburgring 24 Hour, 14 th overall finishing position. It was my first time driving the Aston Martin GT3 (also any GT3 at the ring) and I set the fastest lap out of all Aston Martin drivers in the entire
week. I also had the fastest stint average pace within the team, while also
being the most efficient at saving fuel to extend to an 8 lap stint.
• Racing in ADAC GT Masters 2023 with Schubert Motorsport - 3 x 2nd place finishes
2022 – ADAC GT Masters Junior Champion
• I stepped up to the GT Masters championship with Schubert Motorsport and the new BMW M4 GT3. I achieved the first race win for the BMW M4 GT3 at the Red Bull Ring, and followed that with another race win the day after. Competed successfully alongside BMW Factory drivers, showing strong qualifying performances beating the pro’s in qualifying and race stint averages several times across the season. Won the Junior category on debut.
• Won the SP10 (GT4) class at Nurburgring 24 hour.
2021 – DTM Trophy Champion
• Like 2020, I raced with FK Performance in the BMW M4 GT4. I secured 5 race wins, 4 pole positions with 10 podiums in total. I won the championship in a thrilling title battle in the final race of the season, fighting and overtaking my championship rival to win the race and the championship. Highlights: Pole to Win at Monza on debut, Wins on debut at Red Bull Ring and Norisring.
• Competed in two races in the Nurburgring Endurance series in the VT2, winning both races.
2020 – DTM Trophy Junior Champion
• This was my first season racing in Europe, I raced with FK Performance Motorsport in the BMW M4 GT4. I secured one overall race win at the first weekend. In the rest of the season I secured many fastest BMW results in qualifying and racing. Finished 4th in the championship overall, 1st in Junior category.
2019 – British GT3
• I drove Century Motorsport’s BMW M6 GT3, the car was new to both the team and myself. I quickly got to grips with the car and we were challenging for podiums from the start of the season.
2018 – British GT4 Vice Champion
• I raced the brand new BMW M4 GT4 with Century Motorsport. I finished my first race in the car in 2nd position. At the third round of the championship we took an overall win, this was the first win for the M4 GT4 in the hands of a customer team across Europe. I went on to finish 2nd in the Championship, just 1 point behind the champion.
• Competed at Estoril in a Ginetta LMP3, secured a P3 finish.
2017 – Ginetta Supercup Vice Champion
• I raced with Century Motorsport and secured 7 wins (the most of any driver that year) with a total of 13 podium finishes which lead me to finish 2nd in the championship.
• 2nd in the Dubai 24 hour race, in a Ginetta GT4. Debut 24 hour race.
Essex, United Kingdom
+447739 789 262
FIA Driver Grading
•Member of Team UK 2022
•BRDC Rising Star 2019-2022
•Took part in BRDC Superstar training days during 2021
•Engineering training sessions at Prodrive/Aston Martin
•Ginetta work experience
•Worked on Ice Driving events
•Ambassador for BMW Dealerships and other similar brands
•Studied at MSA Academy, followed by MSA Squads
•Young Driver coach at UK’s largest and most competitive hire kart academy